Must visit eating places in Pune.
- Café Goodluck (Fergusson College Road) – Bun Maska, Irani Chai, Keema Pav, Butter Chicken, Fruit Funny
- George (Camp) – Chicken Tikka Biryani and variety of Kebabs
- Burger King (Camp and KP) – For the most amazing and cheap burgers.
- Marzorin (Camp) – Sandwiches, Burgers and Shakes
- Badshahi (Sadashiv Peth) – Unlimited Veg Thali
- Kayani Bakery – Shrewsbury biscuits amongst other things
- Café Paradise (Karve Road) – Bun Maska and Chai (and Sutta if that’s your thing)
- Katakirr (Karve Road) – Misal Pav and Matthaa
- Doolally (Undri or Corinthians Club) – The best brewery in town for beers. Apple Cider is my all-time favourite.
- Toons (Camp) – Underground bar with loud music
- Chitale Sweets (Deccan) – Bakarwadi and Mango Burfi
- Sujata Mastani (Sadashiv Peth) – Fruit flavoured mastanis
Will keep updating this list as I recollect and discover more places.