I do occasionally speak at public and academic events and this page will list a few of them with links to video recording, abstracts, full paper etc.
- International Conference on Maharashtra 2017 – 5-8th January 2017 at the UChicago Centre, New Delhi. Presenting a paper titled ‘Jhalach Pahije – arguing for Goa’s merger with Maharashtra’. [Poster] [Abstract]
- International Congress Politics and Culture in Periodical Press – 22nd-25th May 2017, Lisbon Portugal. [Will share more details soon].
- Ways of Belonging ‘Goan Diaspora’ – session moderator along with Roanna Gonsalves and Jorge Barreto Xavier at the Goa Arts and Literature Festival 2016. [Youtube]
- City as an Archive – session moderator along with Ben Judah and Mayank Austen Soofi at the Goa Arts and Literature Festival 2016. [Youtube]
- Histories of Goa – session moderator along with Sushila Sawant Mendes and Cyprian Fernandes at the Goa Arts and Literature Festival 2016. [Youtube]
- Young Scholar’s Seminar on ‘Articulating Caste’, organised by the Centre for Study of Discrimination and Exclusion, School of Social Sciences, JNU New Delhi. Presented a paper titled “Caste identities, languages, dialects and scripts: an attempt to understand the language conflict in Goa.”